Okay. Good work.
You’ve chosen an agency and a city, you’ve reviewed our prices, and you’ve checked for a Visa or Study Permit. Now it’s finally time to apply to the school.
To receive an excellent experience, we ask that you fill out the online student application at application.CLLC.ca. This will ensure that the application is processed quickly, accurately, and that you’re able to review CLLC’s Terms and Conditions.
Knowing the answers to the following questions will help you fill out the application:
- What is your name, country of origin, first language, etc.?
- At which CLLC city (Toronto, Ottawa or Halifax) would you like to study?
- Do you want to study Intensive, Full-time, or Part-time (not eligible for Study Permit)?
- Do you want to study General English or another program?
- When would you like to start and for how many weeks?
- What is your English level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)?
- Will you bring medical insurance or purchase it from CLLC?
- Do you need accommodations (CLLC homestay, hotel, etc.)?
- Do you need CLLC’s driver to pick you up from the airport (recommended if you’re a beginning English learner)?
- How will you pay the registration deposit (credit card, wire transfer, cash in person, etc.)?
Once the application is submitted, you will immediately receive a notification e-mail from the Director of the campus you chose.